- Profender spot-on solution for Small Cats, 0.5-2.5 kg
- Profender spot-on solution for Medium Cats, >2.5-5.0 kg
- Profender spot-on solution for Large Cats, >5.0-8.0 kg
Can kittens use Profender?
You can use Profender on kittens over 8 weeks old or more than 0.5 kg.
The minimum dose is 0.14 ml Profender per kilogram(0.14 ml/kg).
Does Profender have different products for the variety of cat weights?
✻ Is your cat over 8 kg?
Follow 0.14 ml Profender per kilogram(0.14 ml/kg) of body weight and use an appropriate combination of pipettes, or discuss it with your veterinarian.
How often should you use Profender on your cats?
A single administration per treatment is effective.
What parasites does Profender prevent?
Toxocara cati in mature adult, immature adult, L4, and L3 stages
Toxascaris leonina, Ancylostoma tubaeforme in mature adult, and L4 stages
Dipylidium caninum, Taenia taeniaeformis, and Echinococcus multilocularis in adult stage
Does Profenfer have any off-label use?
Can you wash your cats before or after applying Profender?
You should not bath your cats after treatment. Shampooing or immersion of your cat directly applying can reduce the efficacy of the Product.
How to use Profender on your cats?
- Make sure your cat is not sick and underweight, the fur is completely dry and the skin is not broken around the treatment area.
- Remove the package
- Keep the pipette in upright position, twist and pull off cap and use the opposite end of the cap to break the seal
- Part the hair on the back behind head and show the skin
- Place the tube on the skin and press for a few times
- Drag away from the liquid and ensure the tube is empty
✻ Do not massage the treatment area
What is the dosage form of Profender?
Topical drop for external use only
What is the ingredient and dosage in Profender?
The main ingredient is Emodepside and Praziquantel.
Profender contains 21.4 mg/ml Emodepside and 85.8 mg/ml Praziquantel.
Can you use Profender on pregnant or lactating female cats?
Yes. Profender can be used on pregnant or lactating female cats.
What are the possible side effects of using Profender?
- Alopecia, pruritus, or inflammation on the application site
Contact your veterinarian if you notice any serious effects.
How should you storage Profender?
Storage in the original package and keep away from moisture
Keep away from children