- Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Treatment for Dogs, up tp 10 kg (5-22 lb)
- Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Treatment for Dogs, 10-20 kg (23-44 lb)
- Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Treatment for Dogs, 20-40 kg (45-88 lb)
- Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Treatment for Dogs, 40-60 kg (89-132 lb)
Can puppies use Frontline Plus?
You can use Frontline Plus on puppies over 8 weeks old or over 2.26 kg (5 lb) of body weight.
Does Frontline Plus have different products for the variety of dog weights?
Yes. Frontline Plus has different products for the variety weights of dogs.
How often should you apply Frontline Plus on your dogs?
One dosage for one dog per month
What parasites does Frontline Plus prevent?
Kill adult fleas, larvae, and eggs and prevent all stages (eggs, larvae, and pupae) from developing
Kill ticks in all stages (larvae, nymph, and adult), including brown dog ticks (Rhipicephalus sanguineus), American dog tick s (Dermacentor variabilis), lone star ticks (Amblyomma americanum), and deer ticks (Ixodes scapularis).
Control chewing lice infestation
- Mites ****
Control scotopic mites
Does Frontline Plus have any off-label use?
Can you wash your dogs before or after applying Frontline Plus?
Make sure your dog’s fur is completed dry before applying.
Frontline Plus is rapidly absorbed and covered the entire dog from the surface of the skin and in the sebaceous glands, so the effect will continue even if the dog gets wet.
How to use Frontline Plus on your dogs?
- Open the applicator
- Hold it upright with foil side toward you and snap applicator tip
- Part the hair on the back behind head and show the skin
- Place the applicator above the skin and squeeze the entire contents of a single spot
- Drag away from the liquid and ensure the tube is empty
- Avoid contact with treated area until it’s dry
✻ Do not massage the treatment area
What is the dosage form of Frontline Plus?
Topical drop for external use only
What is the ingredient and dosage in Frontline Plus?
The main ingredients are Fipronil and S-Methoprene.
Can you use Frontline Plus on pregnant or lactating female dogs?
Yes. Frontline Plus is able to use on breeding, pregnant or lactating female dogs.
What are the possible side effects of using Frontline Plus?
- Skin redness or flaking with or without inflammation(temporary)
✻ If signs persist or become severe within a few days after application, please contact your veterinarian.
How should you storage Frontline Plus?
Store unused product in original container only.
Keep away from children and animals.