- Effitix Plus Topical Solution for Toy Dogs, 5-10.9 lb (2-5 kg)
- Effitix Plus Topical Solution for Small Dogs, 11-22.9 lb (5-10 kg)
- Effitix Plus Topical Solution for Medium Dogs, 23-44.9 lb (10-20 kg)
- Effitix Plus Topical Solution for Large Dogs, 45-88.9 lb (20-40 kg)
- Effitix Plus Topical Solution for X-Large Dogs, 89-132 lb (40-60 kg)
Can puppies use Effitix Plus?
You can use Effitix on puppies over 8 weeks old and over 5 lb (2 kg) of body weight.
Does Effitix Plus have different products for the variety of dog weights?
✻ Is your dog over 132 lb (60 kg)?
Discuss it with your veterinarian.
What parasites does Effitix Plus prevent?
Kill and control all the stage of life-cycle of fleas (adult fleas, eggs, pupae, and larvae)
Kill and repel Brown dog ticks (Rhipicephalus sangunineus), American ticks (Dermacentor variabilis) , Deer ticks (Ixodes scapularis), Long star ticks (Amblyomma americanum)
Repel and kill mosquitos
Repel against biting flies
Does Effitix Plus have any off-label use?
Can you wash your dogs before or after applying Effitix Plus?
Effitix Plus is waterproof, UV-resistant and non-greasy, it continues to work even after bathing, shampooing, water immersion, or exposure to sunlight.
How to use Effitix Plus on your dogs?
- Ensure your dog’s fur is dry
- Open the applicator
- Hold it upright with foil side toward you and snap applicator tip
- Part the hair on the back behind head and show the skin
- Place the applicator above the skin and squeeze the entire contents of a single spot
- Drag away from the liquid and ensure the tube is empty
- Avoid contact with treated area until it’s dry
✻ Do not massage the treatment area
✻ Avoid cats lick the treatment area on dogs after application
What is the dosage form of Effitix Plus?
Topical drop for external use only
What is the ingredient and dosage in Effitix Plus?
The main ingredient are Fipronil, Permethrin, and Pyriproxyfen..
Can you use Effitix Plus on pregnant or lactating bitches?
Consult your veterinarian before applying Effitix Plus on pregnant and lactating dogs.
What are the possible side effects of using Effitix?***
- Skin irritation (redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort)
- Gastrointestinal signs (vomiting and diarrhea)
✻ If the dog shows other side effects, please contact your veterinarian.
How should you storage Effitix Plus?
Keep away from children and any other animals
Storage in a cool and dry place