- Broadline spot-on solution for cats, < 2.5 kg
- Broadline spot-on solution for cats, 2.5-7.5 kg
Can kittens use Broadline?
You can use Broadline on kittens over 7 weeks old or less than 0.6 kg.
Does Broadline have different products for the variety of cat weights?
✻ Is your cat over 7.5 kg?
Select the combination of applicator size adapted to your cat’s weights.
Or discuss it with your veterinarian.
What parasites does Broadline prevent?
Kill adult fleas(Ctenocephalides felis) in 24 hours and prevent for at least 1 month.
Inhibit immature fleas(eggs, larvae, and pupae) develop for over 1 month.
Elimination of ticks within 48 hours
Treat and prevent ticks(Ixodes ricinus) for up to 3 weeks with one administration
Treatment of feline scabies(Notoedres cati)
Prevent heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis larve for 1 month
✻ Please check if your cat has adult heartworm infection before using Broadline.
Treat and control tapeworms(Dipylidium caninum, Taenia taeniaeformis, and Echinococcus multilocularis)
Treat the stage of L3, L4, and adults of Toxocara cati and the adult form of Toxascaris leonina
Treat the stage of L3, L4, and adult of Ancylostoma tubaeforme and the adult form of Ancylostoma braziliense
Treat cat lungworm(Aelurostrongylus abstrusus) in L3, La larvae, and adults
- Giant Kidney worm
Treatment of Capollaria plica which used to live in dog bladder but it also can be found in cats.
Does Broadline have any off-label use?
Can you wash your cats before or after applying Broadline?
Make sure your cat’s fur is completely dry. Do not bath or shampoo your cat 24 hours after applying Broadline.
How to use Broadline on your cats?********
- Make sure your cat is not sick and underweight, the fur is completely dry and the skin is not broken around the treatment area.
- Use a pair of scissors to cut the blister along the dotted line, then pull the lid away
- Remove the applicator from the package and hold it upright
- Pull back the plunger slightly, twist and pull off the cap
- Part the hair on the back behind head until the skin is visible
- Place the tip of the applicator on the skin and apply entire content directly onto the skin in one spot
✻ Do not massage the treatment area
What is the dosage form of Broadline?
Topical drop for external use only
What is the ingredient and dosage in Broadline?
The main ingredient are Fipronil, S-Methoprene, Eprinomectin, and Praziquantel.
Can you use Broadline on pregnant or lactating female cats?
The safety of Broadline has not been established during pregnant or lactation .
What are the possible side effects of using Broadline?
- Hair loss and itching
- Skin redness or flaking with or without inflammation
- Transient mild neurological signs(pupil dilation, ataxia, disorientation, and apathy)
✻ Signs resolve without treatment within 24 hours.
How should you storage Broadline?
Keep away from children.
The product should not enter any waterways and ditches as it may be dangerous for fish and other aquatic organisms.