- Advantage II for Kittens, up to 5 lb (< 2.3 kg)
- Advantage II for Small Cats, 5-9 lb (2.3-4 kg)
- Advantage II for Large Cats, over 9 lb (> 4 kg)
Can kittens use Advantage II?
You can use Advantage II on kittens or cats over 8 weeks old and over 2 lb (0.9 kg).
Does Advantage II have different products for the variety of cat weights?
How often should you use Advantage II on your cats?
Once a month all year around
What parasites does Advantage II prevent?
Kill adult fleas within 12 hours of application and have effects on all the stages (eggs, larvae, pupae, and adults) in their life cycle.
Control existing flea infestations and prevent further infestations.
Does Advantage have any off-label use?
Can you wash your cats before or after applying Advantage II?
Make sure your cat’s fur is dry before administration.
Advantage II for cats is waterproof and remains effective following a shampoo treatment.
How to use Advantage II on your cats?
- Remove one applicator and hold it in an upright position
- Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube
- Twist cap to break the seal, then remove cap from the tube
- Part the hair on the neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze until empty the entire dosage.
✻ Do not contact the treatment area
What is the dosage form of Advantage II?
Topical drop-on for external use only
What is the ingredient and dosage in Advantage II?
The main ingredients are Imidacloprid and Pyriproxyfen.
Can you use Advantage II on pregnant or lactating female cats?
Yes. Advantage is able to use on pregnant or lactating cats.
What are the possible side effects of using Advantage II?
- Skin irritated as redness and scratching
- Vomiting, diarrhea
✻ Contact your veterinarian if signs keep for a few days.
How should you storeage Advantage II?